Most of our courses can be run from your own premises which is good news for those who like to learn within a familiar, cost-effective and convenient setting.
We cover most of the UK and have tutors available in most regions including London, Scotland, the South East (including Surrey, Essex, Sussex, Hampshire and Kent), Wales, East Anglia (including Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk), the Midlands (including Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Coventry), the North East (including Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, York, Sheffield, Doncaster and Leeds), the North West (including Manchester and Liverpool), and the West Country (including Bristol, Bath, Devon and Cornwall) . Courses can be run during the day, evenings and at weekends.
All of our ‘in house’ courses are listed below so please click on your preferred option for more info.
For parents, carers and childcare professionals:
- Baby massage instructor courses
- Baby yoga instructor courses
- Certified First Aid Courses including EFAW and Paediatric First Aid
- Safeguarding and child protection awareness workshops
- Bespoke courses and workshops covering various child health and development topics.
If you’d like to know more about any of our ‘in house’ courses please contact us online or give us a call on 01273 702 496.