To Baby and Beyond
These are the terms and conditions on which we, To Baby and Beyond Limited, supply our services. By booking with us, you confirm your agreement that our contractual relationship is on these terms.
Payment Can be made by credit or debit card or bank transfer.
Cancellation of courses - First Aid Courses, Baby Massage for Parents and Baby Yoga Parents Courses If you have booked a course but need to cancel, we ask for at least 28 days’ notice so that we can arrange for another participant to take your place and will transfer you to the next available date for the course. If less than 28 days’ notice is given, we will do our best to fill your place but give no guarantee that we will achieve this. If we are able to fill your place, we will transfer you to the next available date for the course and charge you a £10 per person transfer fee. Course bookings are not transferable in ANY other situation and no refund of any non-refundable deposit is given.
Cancellation of courses - Infant Massage Instructor, Baby Yoga Instructor and Toddler Yoga Instructor Courses A right to cancel is conditional upon all instalments that are due from you having been paid. If you have booked a course but need to cancel, we ask for at least 6 weeks’ notice so that we can arrange for another participant to take your place and will transfer you to the next available date for the course.
If less than 6 weeks’ notice is given, we will do our best to fill your place but give no guarantee that we will achieve this. If we are able to fill your place, we will transfer you to the NEXT available date for the course and charge you a £50 per person transfer fee (and any difference between your original course(s) fee(s) and your new course(s) fee(s)). Course bookings are not transferable in ANY other situation and no refund is given.
Cancellation – statutory rights
- Where you are buying goods or services from us as a consumer, then you may have rights to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and will not apply once you have accessed online course materials.
- If you decide to exercise the rights set out above, we will refund all sums paid by you as soon as possible once the course materials or any other goods have been returned to us (or within 14 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation if you have not yet received them). It is your responsibility to pay the costs of returning all course materials and other goods and they must be returned in a resalable condition or a restocking/printing fee will be charged to you.
- Some items fall outside our usual returns policy and refunds cannot be offered. This includes some digital / downloaded items or examination vouchers. Please refer to our website for further information.
- Please Note: Specific terms and conditions will be supplied with each set of course materials and/or goods to make the returns/cancellation policy clear.
- We are happy to offer refund on items bought in our shop area if they are faulty and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
General - The following terms apply to all courses:
- If you fail for whatever reason to start or complete your course(s), you must still pay to To Baby and Beyond the full fee for your course(s). There shall be no refund or discount of fees following the start of the course. Because of the way our courses are structured, once your booking is confirmed we are unable to transfer you to another course, or to offer any refunds. As you can appreciate, this could result in our running a course with insufficient numbers. However, we may be prepared to offer you a discount on the next available course, taking into account the lessons already taken by you.
- Courses occasionally have to be cancelled because we’ve had too few bookings. We do all that we can to avoid this, but it’s not possible to run a course if only a few people have applied. If the number of bookings is too low, we’ll wait for some time after the usual closing date before cancelling the course, in case people book late. This will mean that confirmation emails won't be sent out a month before the course as is our usual practice. You will, of course, be informed as soon as possible if the course is cancelled. A rescheduled date will be offered. If you notify To Baby and Beyond within seven days of being advised of a re-scheduled date that such date is unacceptable and if no other date can be agreed, then you will be entitled to a refund of the course fees paid, but not otherwise.
- To Baby and Beyond cannot be held responsible for travel or accommodation costs, so please do not pay for travel arrangements before you have received your confirmation email that the course is definitely going ahead (or, alternatively, ring the To Baby and Beyond office on 01273 702496 to confirm that a course is going ahead). Please note that the confirmation email is not the same email which you will receive acknowledging your booking.
- Course fees include tuition, course materials (handbook and/or resource files) and certification fees, where applicable. Liquid refreshments at break times are also included. All other costs such as travel and accommodation where needed etc are payable by you.
- The course materials that To Baby and Beyond provide to you shall become your property when paid for in full. The content of the course materials, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights in them, remain the property of To Baby and Beyond. You may not reproduce any part of the course materials without the prior written consent of To Baby and Beyond.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for your requirements. To Baby and Beyond is happy to offer advice but accepts no liability in the event that the content of the course does not meet your requirements.
- To Baby and Beyond reserves the right to alter the advertised course venue and trainers.
- To Baby and Beyond reserves the right to decline applications.
- All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out on To Baby and Beyond’s website.
- At times, To Baby and Beyond may take photographs and videos during courses and other activities for publication on its website and for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed or videoed, please advise us at the time of booking. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are granting To Baby and Beyond the right to use any photographs or videos and any reproductions or adaptations of the photographs/videos for all general purposes in relation to To Baby and Beyond's work including, without limitation, the right to use them in any publicity materials, books, newspapers and magazine articles, whenever To Baby and Beyond chooses to do so.
- The course content has been carefully researched and is believed by To Baby and Beyond to be up-to-date. However, To Baby and Beyond does not promise that recent developments will be reflected in the course content.
- Where you are not a consumer and save to the extent that we may not limit or exclude our liability by law, we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us; and our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total sums paid by you for our goods and services.
Sale and offer prices
1. To Baby and Beyond Limited may offer sale or discounted prices or promotion codes via website, email newsletter and social media. 2. All courses and services that have been discounted have been offered at full price for 30 days or more prior to the discounted sale. 3. Sale/offer prices are only applicable for courses booked and paid for during the offer/sale period. Courses booked but not paid for within the sale time will revert to full price. 4. Courses or services booked 7 days prior to the sale or offer period starting will be discounted to the sale price on request from you. 5. Courses or services booked prior to that 7 day period remain at the price advertised originally. 6. Sale and offer prices are not to be used with any other offer or discount.
First Aid, Baby Massage (parents), Baby Sleep Courses
- Subject to clause 2 below, the total cost must be paid in advance with the completed booking form and is not refundable. (As course places are limited and cannot always be guaranteed, it is recommended that you telephone To Baby and Beyond to determine course vacancies before applying in order to avoid disappointment.)
- Where a course is held at your home or another venue provided by you, you may reserve a date by paying a non-refundable deposit of £100 and submitting the completed booking form. The balance is then payable 2 weeks prior to the start date (provided that if the booking is made within 2 weeks of course date full payment must be made at time of booking).
- If you are booking on behalf of other students, it is your responsibility to obtain payment from the other group members.
- We may recover any out of pocket cost such as parking fees at your home/other venue and these are payable on the day(s) of the course. No other expenses will be chargeable unless we agree these with you in advance.
- Where a course is held at your home or another venue provided by you, you are responsible for ensuring that the venue is safe and suitable. We require space for all students to sit comfortably during the course and enough floor space for 2 people to lie down.
Instructor courses in Baby Massage and Baby yoga
- To book a course, a non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit of £100 and the completed booking form is required. The balance is payable at least one month before the course start date.
- If the course if fully booked we will repay your deposit back. We may be prepared to accept payment in instalments.
- Certificates of completion of a course will not be issued until full payment has been received.
- Enrolment does not guarantee certification. All students must meet required pass mark levels to qualify. Students are permitted to submit each assessment once only. If you need to resubmit to pass the course, you will be offered additional tutoring at £45 per hour.
- As part of the assessment process you are required to undertake case studies with parents and babies. It is your responsibility to recruit volunteers for the case studies. To Baby and Beyond will offer guidance only on how this can be achieved.
- You acknowledge and agree that this course does not qualify you to train other practitioners as instructors nor does it qualify you to massage babies yourself.
- Please ensure you meet the criteria set by us as qualifications for attending the course – if you have any questions about this please contact 01273 702496.
- You acknowledge and agree that these courses are 'yoga-inspired' courses and do not qualify you as an adult yoga teacher. They are based on basic yoga-inspired stretches, movements and also sensory play. They are fully approved for insurance as 'baby yoga' or 'toddler yoga' for specific age groups only.
- You are required to provide the following for attendance at each session: Soft bodied doll (approx 22 inches); hand towel; small baby sized blanket; and cushion to sit on.
Delivery of vouchers and shop items
- Standard delivery takes up to 7 working days.
- We cannot specify an exact time of day for your delivery and cannot be held responsible for third party delays in transit. Some of our items are dispatched directly from the manufacturer so if you order two or more items, each item may be delivered separately.
- We will advise you of the dispatch time and method once your order is on its way to you. Please make sure you are available to take delivery of your order as redeliveries may incur extra charge.
- Most Standard delivery orders are sent by first class post although a few heavy or bulky items are sent by courier. We reserve the right to send your order by the most appropriate method.
- If you do not accept delivery of your order, then you may be required to collect your order or call and rearrange your delivery. Please collect your item or call promptly to rearrange delivery as items will only be held for a short time before being returned to us and you may incur a second postage charge if we need to resend your order.
- All experiences are offered subject to availability. Experience Voucher holders must follow the detailed booking and redemption instructions issued by To Baby and Beyond Limited with each voucher. Advanced booking is usually required.
- All locations and experiences offered are correct at the time of voucher purchase but may occasionally change or be withdrawn for reasons beyond our control.
- All photographs and descriptions used in To Baby and Beyond Limited promotional material are only intended to give a general idea of each experience.
- To Baby and Beyond will not be liable in the event of voucher(s) being lost, damaged or stolen. A voucher is invalid if altered or tampered with.
- Original vouchers must be returned to To Baby and Beyond before any exchanges, refunds or extensions can be made. Any voucher can be exchanged once only, before the expiry date, for a different experience or into a different name, for an administration fee of £5 and upon payment of any excess cost of the replacement experience over the face value of the voucher. Where the replacement experience is less than the face value of the voucher, the balance will be held on your account by To Baby and Beyond for one year from the date of exchange. Exchanged vouchers cannot be refunded. The voucher sent to you will clearly show the validity date.
- All one-off experiences are valid for one year from date of issue but may be extended at the discretion of To Baby and Beyond.
- Any refund must be requested within 7 working days beginning on the day after the day on which the voucher was received. No refunds can be given on expired or extended experience vouchers. Refunds can only be made to the person who originally purchased the voucher and if payment was originally made by debit or credit card the refund will be processed back to the same card. No refunds can be given once an experience booking has been made.