Our popular baby massage course involves 4 x 50 minute weekly sessions and is suitable for babies aged between 4 weeks to around 7 months (pre crawling). We run private sessions for groups and individuals across Sussex.
Baby massage has amazing benefits for both parent and baby. Infant massage benefits include the following and more.
- increases the bond between parent and baby
- aids deeper longer sleep
- relaxing and reduces crying
- helps baby ailments such as teething
- helps tummy troubles such as colic, constipation and digestive issues
- reduces fussiness
- enhances development
- tones and strengthens muscles
- aids co-ordination
- increases body awareness
- boosts immunity
- releases 'happy hormones' which make your baby feel good!
We bring everything to your home or venue for your group: £45pp for a minimum of 6 people. Check out more amazing benefits below.
- increases the bond with your baby
- offers empowering tools to help with issues such as colic and sleep
- helps you sleep better
- group sessions are great to meet other parents
- helps you get to know your baby and their cues
- reduces 'baby blues' and postnatal depression
- releases 'happy hormones' and which make you feel good1
Our 4 week baby massage courses covers the following massage areas:
- Chest and stomach
- Legs and feet
- Arms and hand
- Back, head and face massage
- Recap of full sequence and ‘graduation’
All of our baby massage courses include tuition from an experienced infant massage instructor, bottle of organic massage oil, baby massage instruction booklet of all the strokes and movements and lots of smiles from your baby!!
We offer this course At Home so if you have a small or large group we will come to you. Perfect for a group of friends or NCT groups.
Check out our fully online course
We now have a fully online course to teach you the wonderful techniques of infant massage from your own home.
Investment. We use an interactive online platform which can be accessed from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Offer price £20. BOOK NOW
Sessions can be run during the day, in the evening or at weekends.
If you’d like to know more about this or any of our baby massage courses please contact us online or give us a call on 01273 702496.
What next? Further info, dates and bookings »
Just finished the baby massage course, absolutely loved it!
Julie is a fabulous teacher, very welcoming and patient.
All of the babies loved her and all us Mums were at ease!
Can’t wait to book up for baby yoga and the first aid course. We would highly recommend!
Brilliant baby massage course, we loved it, shame it wasn't longer. Julie was great running the course, made us all feel at ease. Will defo be booking up other courses.
Will recommend to other mummy friends!