Published: Monday 07 February 2022

This question was asked at one of our live Q&A sessions for To Baby and Beyond students past and present. Other questions that were asked are listed below.

Julie Cleasby, founder of To Baby and Beyond, suggested that it was possible to find an appropriate insurer through the International Institute for Complementary Therapists, who accredit To Baby and Beyond’s baby massage instructor courses. Alternatively you can contact therapy insurers in your country to find a suitable insurance for you.

It is important to note that baby massage, baby yoga and toddler yoga instructors all need insurance for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity even if running courses on a not-for-profit basis.

Other questions asked at that Q&A session included:

Check out the links above for the answers. If you’re a past or current student of To Baby and Beyond look out for next month’s live Q&A session!

If you'd like to learn to teach baby massage, baby yoga or toddler yoga, we offer face-to-face and Zoom courses as well as an online distance learning option. If you'd like to receive our monthly newsletter you can sign up here.

  |   News archive »

Click to enlarge